* MAP UPDATED REGULARLY
The latest update is noted at the top of the actual mapplication
* LINKS TO PICTURES OF PROJECTS ARE INCLUDED AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE*
The Community Development Project Tracker provides users with information about recent and ongoing projects in our community. The Tracker is simple to use and easy to understand.
- Enlarge the Tracker Map using the box with an arrow pointing out of it, which is in the bottom right-hand corner. We recommend enlarging the Tracker Map to get the best use out of it.
- Projects have been divided between residential and commercial. The projects are then further grouped by their completion status. Switch between the four categories by selecting from the tabs near the top left of the Tracker. The Tracker will default to the "Residential" tab upon loading.
- Projects are displayed below the appropriate tab as named and numbered square icons. The numbers of each icon correspond to its location marker on the map. Clicking on a project icon will bring up information about that project, such as its location, summary, and project status. When a project is selected, its map marker will be enlarged.
- The map, itself can be zoomed using the "+" and "-" icons on the top left of the map. The map can be returned to the default position using the "home" icon located between the zoom functions.
- We are always looking for ways to improve. Do you have a suggestion for map changes or a request for information you’d like to be made available? If so, contact us at Develop@republicmo.com.