View all facilities
Gerry Pool Senior Friendship Center
- Arts & Crafts Room
- Bingo Hall
- Card Room
- Exercise Room
- Game Room (Pool Tables)
- Quilt Room
Contact for details
If traveling on Highway 60:
- Turn east onto Hines Street
- The Republic Senior Friendship Center is located 1 mile ahead on the left
Rent the Republic Senior Friendship Center for your next meeting, reunion or event. We provide 10 round tables and chairs (seating for 76).
This room can provide seating for 76 people and a maximum occupancy of 150 people. Room dimension is approximately 35 by 50 feet:
- Cost: $100 for a minimum 4 hour rental
- $10 for each additional hour
- Reservations can be made by calling the Republic Community Center at 417-732-3500.
- Payment due at the time of reservation.
- Alcoholic beverages or any type of tobacco products are not allowed.
- Set up, take down, and clean up must be done during the rental time or a fee will be subtracted from your deposit.
- Room includes banquet room and restrooms only.
- The facility will be left in a condition as clean as original with chairs and tables returned to original placing.
- Trash must be taken to the dumpster.
- All food service requirements such as plates, napkins, cups, etc must be supplied by the renting group.
- Staff will provide access and cleaning supplies from the utility room to aid in clean up.
- A cancellation notice of at least 10 days is required in order to be eligible for a refund of deposit.
- The day of the rental, Staff will provide necessary contact information should there be a problem or emergency.